If you are looking for a seasoned and effective speaker for a group, Susan is available to speak and present on a number of topics.
These include but are not limited to:
The 4 Rs (Relationship, Resilience, Respite, Renewal)
Care for the Caregiver
Dealing with a Cancer Diagnosis (or other traumatic illness)
Feelings and Defenses
Mental Health/Mental Illness
Susan offers 1:1 coaching to assist you through a challenging transition.
Those that would benefit from these programs include persons that are:
- providing caregiving to a loved one
- experiencing burnout
- changing careers
- struggling in a relationship
- new in town or making a new start
- ending a marriage
- open to enriching experiences
- afraid for a family member who is making poor choices
- experiencing health problems or a frightening diagnosis
- searching for more out of life
- finding their way through developmental/life stage changes
Susan also is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Minnesota and may be available to provide clinical supervision to other professionals.
FEES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FROM Susan.